Beauty Tips and Product reviews

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Amazing Results Of Pony Dust Body Butter

For the first time last week I used my own body butter. Yeah I know. I have so many different lotions and potions that I haven't really had the experiance of my own Whipped body butter. I have tested it on my hands and some on my arms but never slathered it all over my body and feet until last week. I finally have finished all my lotions up and some I just threw away because the were so old.
I usually send my samples of each item to my sister and grandmother to try. I also let my customers from my shop try them.

Up until last week I have not really used any of the new formula.
Here is what I found. I put the strawberry scented lotion on and immediately felt a difference. The feel was like I had just gave my skin a drink. The results were amazing on my severely dry legs and feet. I put the lotion on while watching tv in the evening. In the morning my legs were not scaly and dry. I didn't wake up in the night scratching my legs or rubbing my feet.
The next day I put more on my feet. I had a busy day on my feet at my hair salon and not one time did i have that feeling of tightness I usually get.
I have had many clients rave to me about how much they like my new formula. I was only going to have for the summer. I will be using this formula from now on. It is amazing and feels so good. If it can keep my legs from looking like scaly dry alligator skin then this stuff is good. Now it is the only lotion I will be using.

I also used it Sunday on my sun burn that I got while getting my horses shod. It felt so good and took the sting out like magic. I recommend trying some today. http://ponydustcosmetics.artfire.com

No comments:

Post a Comment