Beauty Tips and Product reviews

Sunday, January 10, 2010

How Do You Keep Your Eye Liner In Place

That is really a very good questions I was asked. One way is to use a water proof eyeliner. They have come a long way from the ones we used to have to heat on the end. Still your skin produces oils during the day or evening and will begin to melt the eyeliner. Here is a few tricks I use that work well.

First I cover my entire lid and lower lid with a light colored powder, usually one that is one shade lighter then my foundation. If you are more mature or have dark circles this is also a great choice as it helps to hide some of that. After applying the powder apply the eyeliner. You now can do one of 2 things. Apply a mineral eye shadow over the top of it or use a finishing powder to set all of your make up. That should keep it in place for at least 6 hours or more.

No comments:

Post a Comment