Beauty Tips and Product reviews

Saturday, April 10, 2010

A Customers Review of Our Cosmetics

I wanted to share with you the review I got from the winner of our Easter Bucket Contest. Keira is from Canada and has had time to use some of her winnings. The basket was full of our best products. Here is what she had to say.

It all started with a contest... I was lucky enough to win one of pony Dust Cosmetics prize packs and wow! The lip tint is superb offering a slight colour amp but doesn't dry out your lips like other tints I have purchased in the past! I literally just tried the silky conditioner and I'm just so impressed. My ends aren't dry!!!. I have a feeling that those major companies put way too much artificial stuff that actually dries you out more. Very very satisfied and will be using your conditioner from this point on! Just wow! Thanks!!!! -Keira
Be sure to check out her great creations on Etsy. she is very talented and a wonderful dear person.
                              These are so cute too.

No comments:

Post a Comment