Beauty Tips and Product reviews

Monday, April 5, 2010

New Spring Line of Make up and Lotions

Now listed Summer Lotion Formula Click on photo
Wait for the items coming up next. Oh yeah spring scents are coming. New spring colored cosmetics and some really nice blush and body shimmers. Soon to be listed on my site. Don't for get to follow my blog and site to get the up dates. Makes it easier than trying to find me again.
Although the weather here is not very spring like with snow falling as I write this post. I am geared up for the nice weather heading our way. I have created a wonderful lilac body butter geared towards sun burn relief. Not a sun block but a soothing butter with. Aloe, Shea, and Coco nut oil. All great relievers of sun burn. Allantoin to help damaged skin and panthanol to help restore moisture.
Our new blushes and some great eye colors are will be listed soon too. Pure Pigments for a shimmery summer look.

To Be Listed Soon
These are just a few of the up coming items. I will get them listed as soon as I can. Be sure to follow our blog so you get up dates to when they are released. It is exciting to be one of the first with an inside view of what is coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment