Beauty Tips and Product reviews

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Pony Dust Cosmetics Off To Boston

May is Birthday month here in our house hold. When I say house hold I mean between my sister, her children, me, my Gram, and a few cousins. We all celebrate a birthday between April 30th and June 15. Most of us are right in May. It makes it very hectic for weekends and with mothers day to top it off  I am exhausted. I couldn't eat another piece of cake if you shoved it down my throat.
For my 40th birthday I got a new computer. A much needed more powerful computer. Thank you Hubby!!!
Now I need to do some catching up with you all. I have been working hard to get my files on my new computer and organized.
I want to let you know that I will be in the Sampler Village boxes and Out of the Box sampler both june and july. Be sure to check out my video on the boxes.
Craft show season has begun so I will be very busy getting my jewelry ready for the big show. I hope to take my Pony Dust on the road as well. Weekends will be very hectic but I will respond to any e-mails or comments upon my return. Please don't worry if I am not right here.
I have been doing a venue workshop on my other blog that you might be interested in if you are a crafter. Check it out Here be sure to leave a comment on this blog and put you link and description on the handcrafted page. Nice for exposure and free.
This weekend Craig and I are going to Boston to visit his family. The country girl in the big city a sight you might say all it's own. I will try to take lots of pictures. I often forget as my mouth hangs open and I stare in disbelief all the time I am there.

We leave Friday so this maybe my last post until next week. You all take care and have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment