Beauty Tips and Product reviews

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Thanks Giving Disasters

We are all gearing up for the holidays! The family is coming and we have decorated our tables and cleaned our house. We have shopped for the turkey and all the fixings. We think everything is going to go great and most of the time it does. There are those times when it doesn't work out the way we plan and we end up eating closer to bed time then dinner.  how much fun it is to look back on that.
It wasn't funny at the time but one year my Grandmother forgot to turn the oven on. Wondered why we didn't smell turkey? Another time I was told a time to come and when I got there everyone was leaving. Oh they changed the time and thought I would know. I can remember making my turkey in the microwave one year too. It was actually pretty good. I just didn't have any way to make the rest of the meal. 
I want to hear about your Turkey day adventures! Tell me good or bad I'd love to hear about your Thanks giving traditions, things you love, things you hate. 

News Letter

No comments:

Post a Comment