Beauty Tips and Product reviews

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Summer Projects and Craft Events at Pure Bath and Beauty

This summer has flew by so quickly I can't even believe it's almost over. With a very busy show season it has been hard to keep up with my internet marketing. I had a few minutes and thought I would share a few projects and things I have been working on.
I will be having a craft show event here at my house on the 13 and 14th of August. The same day as the Eagles Mere Craft Show. I thought I would have my gram hang her sweaters and my sister and Mother bring their items also and do a whole weekend at our house so we can catch some of the happenings going on too.
So if your in the area come on by. I will have things set up 10am to about 4 pm. both days.

My items are now in the Artisan Market on main street in Muncy. Last night was the last Friday event and it was nice to meet some of the people who have stopped by to see whats new. I will be there for the next even also and that is the last Friday of August on the 26th.

Our newest items coming up will be our chocolate coffee scrub, Bye bye bug spay and our delectable soaps. I have a few pictures listed here.

The Cake Soaps will be $6.00 each I will be making lots more and starting our Halloween items and Christmas soaps soon too. If you have any ideas please share them with me. If you would like to order a cake or cup cake soaps in a scent of your choice give me at least 6 weeks notice. It takes time to cure them.

I have a lot of fun creating them and my cakes have gotten away from me a bit. They look like carnival rides. LOL These are cut in half  and will be sold as one item. I will have them packaged in silver boxes and decorated nice. You can also get these at the Artisan Market in Muncy Pa at Orlando's Bistro. These will be ready August 9th.




My fiance and I have been doing a bit of gardening and our plants have really come out nice. Today I picked 2 very nice sized zucchini to make a casserole out of. I will have to share my recipe with you all. Once I find it myself. It's very rich and yummy.

This is just a few of the things I have been up too. Creating jewelry also I will share that with you tomorrow. I hope to pop in every day and let you in on our referral program too. So until tomorrow stay cool and have a fun rest of the summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment