Beauty Tips and Product reviews

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Fall Sale on all Whipped Body Butters

Craig and I are going away and when we return I will be getting my holiday gift baskets together. I am adding new scents and some holiday items. Bath melts and fun soapy scrubs. I will not be attending any shows from now until December and have a huge inventory.

I would love to get this inventory down a bit before the busy traveling I will be doing in November.

So for everyone who visits my face book you can join in this great sale and get luxurious lotions for less than half  of what they are usually priced at.
Check this terrific sale out at my shop. Pony Dust Cosmetics
This Sale ends November 1st at 6am so I have time to send them before I leave for our trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment