Beauty Tips and Product reviews

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

10 Ways to Look Younger Series #2

 So what else can make us look older that we can fix. Easy fixes for our busy lives that just a little change or a tweak can take 1 to 10 years off your appearance. How easy is it to brush your teeth. Not hard at all. Most of us do it at least 2 times a day and some of us more.
As we age though our teethes enamel begins to thin and become porous. Leaving years of stains from every thing we eat and drink. One thing that makes someone look older is yellow teeth. Get those teeth pearly white and see what a difference it will make. Funny things will happen once you do this. People will ask if you got a new shirt or are you wear a new lip gloss. I have even been asked what  I did to my face.  The brighter white you can get them the better.
Several ways to do this but the least expensive is to use a good whitening tooth paste. No I don't get paid to say this but Ultra Bright is the best and so cheap. $1.50 a tub. Then scrub those teeth good. Remember that tooth paste isn't what cleans your teeth it's the brushing. Try not using any tooth paste once and see how much of a difference it makes.
Ok so I found this tooth paste because it was recommended by my dentist. He told me it has won awards for being the best whitening tooth paste. How great is that?
Another in expensive choices is a whitening system. I have used many of them but like the one that take the least a mount of treatments. They cost a bit more but work faster.
Now your saying when do I have time for that. Well while you are reading my blog or while showering, while waiting for an e-mail. Almost any time you have 20 minutes you are doing something else. I have used the ones with the trays and found them to be a bit of a pain. I like the strips you can put in and forget for about 20 minutes.I usually do mine while I am in the shower and doing my hair for the day. Then I can rinse and brush one more time before I leave for the day.

Now your teeth may feel a bit weird after the first use. They are a little more sensitive so take care and know you just bleached off a layer of scum so it will take a few hours for your teeth to get back to normal. I have used the brush on kind but found they just tasted funny and didn't stay on my teeth. I really like the strips but let me know what you have used that you like.

Whitening your teeth really makes a difference and will get you compliments you didn't even know you could get. Not to mention you are shedding at least 3 to 5 years from your face. Don't think anyone is looking at your mouth. I am a mouth person and often notice and will always say something if you have nice teeth.
Another way to really get them clean and whiten them is to see your friendly dentist. Make sure to go to your regular check ups and if you can afford to do it whiten those choppers. 


This all reminds me that I need to get mine done again. Off to walmart I go. I need to get my little kit!!

No comments:

Post a Comment