Beauty Tips and Product reviews

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Fancy Bubble Macaroons Getting Better

Now since my last little experiment I think I have improved what do you think? I worked really hard on the mint chocolate ones. I have to say that working with soap is not like working with the real thing. So my drizzles are more drops but they smell good enough to eat.

 My Fancy macaroons have really turned out great. Making them is so much fun too. I am so glad I tried these out. I will have a menu up soon so you can see what scents I have and what kind of decadent soapy items I have. These would make a great gift for almost anything including birthdays, wedding favors, batchlorete party's,thank you gifts and of course hostess gift. These are decorated for the holidays including New years. That is right around the corner too.
So what do you think of my new creations? You will have to let me know leave a comment below and be sure to check them out. I will be working hard to get more scents and colors up. I have to admit I ran out of a few of my ingredients so I am going to be a few days before I can get to them. I can't wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment