Beauty Tips and Product reviews

Sunday, December 12, 2010

A Little Elf Helper

Every year I go through the same old thing at Christmas. I just hate shopping for other people, I am not good at it. I am never sure what others like what size they are or if they would actually need it. I know gifts are not supposed to be something someone needs but a wish they would like to have. I guess it is just hard for me to spend money on something that someone may not want and just stuff it away in a closet.
Last year I made everyone shampoo conditioner and facial gift baskets and everyone loved them. The year before I gave jewelry I made. This year I am making up gift baskets again with all my special bath and body items.
Our whipped soaps and body butters and of course our new bubble bath macaroons and including lip balms. Easy peezy as I have to make it up any way for some orders and my Elf days at my salon.
Elf days at my salon are December 20,21,22 I will have baskets ready to fill for 3 days from 12pm to 7pm phone orders are also accepted up until those times. This is for pick up or delivery in my area only.
We have a limited amount of baskets so get yours now before it's too late.
A gift basket with handcrafted products says you care to find that special gift. The only thing you need to do is let me know what scent and how much you would like to spend. I will whip you up a wonderful decorated basket ready to go.
My family will love them and we are making fresh products every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment